Passive House Minnesota is partnering with 475 High Performance Building Supply’s Jeremy Latriano, CPHT, on a lunch and learn session which covers design considerations for roof daylighting of all types and sizes – commercial or residential, flat or pitched roof, light tube or wall-to-wall roof glass. Proper integration and design decisions result in roof daylighting that addresses energy, light, health, ventilation, comfort, and overall wellness of both occupants and the longevity of the building envelope.
The lunch and learn qualifies for 1 AIA CEU
Join the meeting: join.me/424-333-408
Join by phone Conference ID: 424-333-408 #
Haven’t been able to take CPHD training yet, now is your chance! We are now offering our CPHD training online so it is accessible to everyone.
NAPHN’s (North American Passive House Network) Certified Passive House Designer/Consultant course is the premier training program for Passive House building professionals.
- 5 days of online instruction
- 7 additional e-learning modules
- Thorough grounding of critical aspects of Passive House design and construction
- Receive a 5-year registration as an internationally accredited CPHD/C after passing exam
- For all building professionals: architects, MEP and structural engineers, builders and construction managers and more
What: NAPHN’s Online Certified Passive House Designer Training
When: May 11-15th (9-5 each day)
Details to follow when you registerWebsite link for more info & registration: https://naphnetwork.org/designer-training/