Please join PHMN for another free webinar on May 19, 2020 at 5pm. Stephan Tanner, architect of North America’s first certified Passive House, principal at TE Studio, Intep, co-founder of the 2000-Watt Society and co-owner of Tanner Windows and Peak Building Products will share his story of supplying Passive House windows, shades and other building components in North America over the last 15 years.
- A brief history of Passive House window technology and why you need it
- An outline of the differences between a ‘box and a frame window’
- The components of a high-performance window
- Glass specs and why they matter
- Solar Heat Gain Coefficient (SHGC) vs. exterior shading
- What the numbers really mean, and why a tool like the PHPP should matter more to professionals
This event has a video call.
+1 321-529-7744 PIN: 941571560#
View more phone numbers: https://tel.meet/koa-xena-fxj?pin=4701994295548&hs=7